Pen Pal

Hi New Pen Pal.
My Name is Brooklyn,I am a female, And i am 12years old. 
I live in manurewa in New Zealand. I have 6 people in my family, I have no pets
I also go to Finlayson Park school i love it so much there we might learn different things probobly, because we learn  Maori things on computers compared to your school. My Favourite subject is playing my Violin and staying at home having free time. My Favourite thing is having the best day.

So New Pen Pal i would like to give you some questions:

What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?

Do you have a pet? 

What do like doing with your friends?

What school do you go to?

Were abouts do you live?

So that is all my questions  Please answer them please.
From your pen pal 
Brooklyn Taipari



Comments

Popular Posts